Yeah Yeah, I heard about the typepad feature stuff, Ike our friend is demanding fellow bloggers to turn out some fresh cool blogs, that includes pictures…so I decided that I would blog about Ike (gotcha)…Ike, next time think twice before you ask me to do something…
Honest to god, I have been really impressed with Ike since getting to know him for the past several months. In order to convince you what a cool B-school student he is, I decided to list a few bullets points for your closer examination:
- Ike serve as part-time EXEC for his former company 3 times a week while being fully committed to school work. He doesn’t shirk, cheat or steal. In fact, he goes above and beyond for everything he does.
- He is BRILLIANT. He would help anyone with anything, and especially with the stuff he likes, aka Business Forecasting
- He will be FAMOUS. He told me that he will be featured on some cool business magazine soon, so as soon as I get a load of that, you will hear from me
- He has the most GORGEOUS WIFE. His wife Kim is awesome. If you are lucky like us to ever get invited his house and get a taste of his famous steak, you will savor it for months to come
- He is HUMBLE. Ike has been one of the key brain children behind OwenBloggers.com. He works diligently behind the scenes, analyzes blog traffic, sends out critical communication. As a friend, I always wished that Ike would publicize his hard work a bit more, but he doesn’t, and that makes me like Ike more.
Last but not least. Ike is a good friend. You can always count on Ike to listen, even when he is so tired. He is one hell of a guy and I am so glad I get to know Ike before I graduate. Ike, this Blog won’t be able to run so smoothly without your hard work and dedication. I salute you!!!