THE CHEAP SHEET
- Mondays are “Pint Night” at The Flying Saucer – all pints $3.00!
- 2-for-1 craft beers at ML Rose in Sylvan Park every Wednesday
- All entrées are HALF OFF after 9pm (every night) at F. Scott’s Restaurant and Jazz Bar in Green Hills
- $5 gourmet burgers at Table 3 in Green Hills every Wednesday (at the bar, all day)
- All-night happy hour every Thursday at Holland House in East Nashville ($5 fancy cocktails and heavy apps)
- Thursday Night Trivia at Jackalope Brewing Co. on 8th South. Play to win a $50 certificate!
- Get a Belcourt Theater student membership for $35 (gets you $5.75 movie tickets and 20% off concessions).
- The Mrs. Carter, aka “Beyoncé,” will bring the lights down at Bridgestone Arena on July 13.
- The Indigo Girls, aka “Beyoncé,” at the Ryman on March 9.
- Animal Collective (not to be confused with The Pajanimals) will headline Marathon Music Works on March 13.
- The Pajanimals are one of Professor Steve Posavac’s favorite bands, we think. They showcase their childlike sense of wonder at the Ryman on March 30.
- Country legend Vince Gill & Friends at the Ryman on April 9.
- Dwight Yoakam brings his hillbilly swing to the Ryman on April 12.
- Weird Al Yankovic plies his satirical wares at TPAC on April 18.
- Frickin’ Alabama will be at the Grand Ole Opry on April 23. Probably want to get tickets for this one soon.
- Comin’ up at Exit/In
- Comin’ up at 3rd and Lindsley
- Comin’ up at The End
- Comin’ up at Mercy Lounge
- Comin’ up at Marathon Music Works
- Comin’ up at The Stone Fox
ARTS & CULTURE
- The National Archives’ traveling exhibition, Discovering the Civil War is currently on display at the Tennessee State Museum through September 1.
- After a brief closure, the Country Music Hall of Fame has now re-opened. It’s a fantastic place with one of the most impressive collections of American music artifacts in the world.
- Did you know there’s a full-scale replica of the original Athena statue inside The Parthenon? Check it out.
- The Frist is displaying Rembrandt and the Dutch Golden Age: Highlights from the Detroit Institute of Arts.